Acupuncture with Massage Combined Consultation.
At Hatch Therapies we offer you a unique style of treatment consultation that combines Acupuncture with Massage together in one consultation. Alone both Acupuncture and Massage are powerful healing modalities put them together and we believe they are even more special. Why not try them for yourself, we offer two different treatment options combining Acupuncture with Massage:
- Acupuncture with a short Massage
- Acupuncture with extended Massage
Acupuncture with a Short Massage:
Acupuncture with a short Massage is suitable for you if you are seeking mostly Acupuncture with a little Massage. Often this consultation will commence with a short massage lasting approximately 10-15 minutes. The area of your body that is massaged will vary depending on the health issues being addressed. When the Massage is completed your Acupuncture will commence. Single use disposable Acupuncture points will be used with a goal to address your specific health concerns. It is then time for you to relax, to lay and rest with soothing relaxation music for approximately 20-30 minutes.
Some examples of Acupuncture with short Massage treatment:
- Fertility Issues: A brief abdominal massage is performed followed by acupuncture for fertility.
- Relaxation treatment: A brief upper back massage is done followed by acupuncture to calm the mind.
- Digestive issues: A brief abdominal massage is performed followed by acupuncture to promote digestion.
- Musculoskeletal issues: The main problem area is massaged then acupuncture points are used in the same area.
Acupuncture with Extended Massage:
Acupuncture with extended massage consultation is suitable for you if you are seeking a Massage with Acupuncture added to target specific problem areas or issues. This consultation is like having a Massage with you identifying the aching areas of your body that require massage. Additionally Acupuncture will be combined often targeting the worst area of pain. Then while the Acupuncture points are retained in the skin another area of the body will be massaged. There are numerous ways that your therapist may conduct the sequence of this treatment consultation depending on the health issues to be treated.
Some examples of Acupuncture with Extended Massage treatment:
- Low back pain: The low back is massaged then acupuncture points are placed in the low back. The upper back is then massage while the acupuncture points are retained.
- Headache: The neck and upper back are massaged then acupuncture points for headache are used. The lower back is massaged while acupuncture points are retained.
- Labour Induction: Back Massage is combined with acupuncture points for labour induction.
- Relaxation treatment: Acupuncture points specifically to calm the mind are inserted. Acupuncture points are retained while relaxation massage is performed.