At Hatch Therapies we are experienced at providing IVF support treatment for couples and individuals. IVF support treatment is given with a goal of “supporting” you physically and emotionally when you are:
- Preparing for IVF
- Doing IVF cycle
- Pregnant as a result of IVF
- Finished or considering finishing trying to conceive with IVF
Preparing for IVF
Preconception care or treatment is given with a goal of preparing the mind and body for conception. At Hatch Therapies Acupuncture, Massage and Herbs combined with dietary and lifestyle advice are used for preconception care and preparing for IVF.
IVF Support Treatment While Doing IVF Cycle
IVF support treatment can be done in conjunction with your IVF cycle. This IVF Support treatment is intended to support the body and mind while you are doing IVF. At Hatch Therapies the main treatment modality we use during IVF is Acupuncture. Acupuncture may support IVF by:
- Promoting the health of vital organs especially the Uterus and Ovaries
- Assisting to relieve side effects of medication
- Promoting general health and well-being to support the IVF process
- Calming the mind and promoting relaxation
- Commonly used before and after IVF Embryo Transfer to support body and mind
IVF Pregnancy Support
At Hatch Therapies we are experienced at providing treatment throughout pregnancy. In the first Trimester weekly Acupuncture treatment is recommended.
Finishing or considering finishing IVF attempts
A devastating reality of the IVF journey is that not everyone will be successful. Some people will try repeatedly and eventually exhaust their limits for attempts. Others will try IVF and decide it’s not for them. Either way it’s heartbreaking. At Hatch Therapies we are here for you during difficult times. We provide wholistic mind-body medicine that may provide relief and support when IVF is over and it’s time to move on.