Womens Health Care: Promoting the natural cycle of the female body
At Hatch Therapies we are experienced in providing Women’s Health Care and promoting natural cycles of the female body. The female menstrual cycle is an example of a natural cycle or rhythm within the human body. Each month from puberty to menopause the female body prepares for the opportunity to conceive a child. This preparation is highly organised and very complex. To be effective a sequence of specific events occurs with accurate timing. In the ovary a follicle grows to be released at ovulation for the chance of fertilisation with sperm. In the uterus a lining is grown in preparation for implantation but if a pregnancy does not occur it is released as period blood. All of these activities are governed by the brain and hormone system. The female body is truly amazing!
Each action within the female cycle flows on from the next, each stage preparing for the next. Sometimes however this natural sequence of body actions becomes disrupted and symptoms begin to occur. There are many steps involved in the menstrual cycle, therefore there are numerous opportunities for things to go wrong. When things become unbalanced in the human body we get symptoms, symptoms alert us to the fact something is wrong with our bodies functioning.
At Hatch Therapies we are experienced at analyzing symptoms of the female body and providing Women’s Health Care treatment that may assist in promoting a healthy menstrual cycle. Acupuncture, Massage and Herbs can be used with a goal to re-balance the menstrual cycle and reduce uncomfortable symptoms.
At Hatch Therapies we are experienced in treating
- Menstrual irregularities: no period, period too long, short, heavy, clotted, painful
- Cycle irregularities
- Ovulation issues: lack of ovulation, irregular ovulation
- Premenstrual symptoms
- Physical symptoms: pain, discomfort, fatigue, skin conditions, fluid retention
- Mental and emotional symptoms related to the menstrual cycle
- Fertility Issues
- Menopause symptoms
Who may benefit from treatment?
At Hatch Therapies we offer a range of treatment styles that can address many different Women’s health care concerns. You may benefit from treatment if:
- You are experiencing cycle irregularity, pain or discomfort
- You have been diagnosed with a medical condition like endometriosis, polycystic ovaries
- If you are planning to start a family
- You are having difficulty becoming pregnant
- Have a history of miscarriage
- You are approaching or experiencing menopause