Acupuncture for fertility:
Acupuncture is commonly used to treat many aspects of fertility in both males and females. Acupuncture belongs to a system of medicine called Traditional Chinese Medicine. Acupuncture is very suited to treat fertility issues because it is part of a wholistic system of medicine that involves observing and treating many aspects of a person’s health. When it comes to fertility this is extremely important because many aspects of our mind and body contribute to our fertility. Fertility treatment is not just about improving the health of the reproductive system but improving overall health and well-being. Acupuncture for fertility may enhance fertility by:
- Promoting blood flow to the reproductive organs
- Reducing stress and calming the mind
- Regulating hormones
- Regulating the menstrual cycle and ovulation
- Promoting healthy sperm
- Promoting general health and well-being
Acupuncture for fertility: Female treatment
While preparing for conception and trying to conceive Acupuncture for fertility treatment is commonly used to promote a healthy menstrual cycle. Acupuncture for fertility also involves aiming to improve other aspects of your health that may be unbalanced Your Acupuncturist will:
- Ask you about any symptoms you are experiencing during your menstrual cycle. This will give insight into the possible aspects of your cycle that may need addressing.
- Use Acupuncture points with a goal of correcting imbalances and supporting natural functioning.
- Take into account where you are at in the sequence of your cycle using Acupuncture may enhance and promote the different phases of the cycle.
- Ask you about your general health and well-being aiming to provide Acupuncture treatment for fertility that is also positive for general health and well-being.
Acupuncture for fertility: Male Treatment
Acupuncture is commonly used to enhance and treat male fertility issues. With men just as women treatment will focus on the reproductive system and general health and wellbeing. There is growing evidence collected from medical trials to suggest that Acupuncture can help many aspects of sperm health. You can read more about Acupuncture for Male fertility under Promoting Male fertility