The journey to parenthood is such a unique and varied path. For some couples an unexpected missed period propels them suddenly with great speed towards parenthood. In huge contrast for many others the journey to parenthood is a long winding uphill road, filled with potholes and detours. At Hatch Therapies we are passionate and experienced at providing fertility treatment and support for couples and individuals who are seeking to become parents. From preconception and first attempts at conception to assisted reproductive techniques and everything in between. At Hatch Therapies we tailor treatment specifically to meet your individual needs.
At Hatch Therapies we practice what we call wholistic fertility treatment. This means we look at you as a whole person with a body, mind and spirit living within a particular environment. We do this because be believe many factors influence fertility these include:
- Reproductive Health: The functioning of the reproductive system
- The brain, mind and emotional health
- General health: The functioning of many different body parts
- Genetics: What we are born with or inherit
- The environment: How the world around us influences our minds and bodies
At Hatch Therapies we offer treatment, support and guidance with a goal to enhance fertility, promote general health and well-being. Our treatment involves four main areas of focus:
- Promoting reproductive health
- Supporting the mind and emotions. Encouraging inner calm and relaxation
- Encouraging good general health and well-being
- Identifying environmental factors that may negatively impact fertility
Treatment options for fertility:
- Acupuncture: At Hatch Therapies Acupuncture is the main treatment modality used for fertility treatment. Acupuncture can be effective for preconception preparation, while trying to conceive and IVF support.
- Herbs: At Hatch Therapies Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbs are often combined with Acupuncture treatment to promote fertility.
- Massage: At Hatch Therapies Massage is often combined with Acupuncture during treatment. Massage may be helpful to encourage relaxation plus has many health benefits such as promoting blood flow to vital organs.